RE: Tiger Trunk (Boot) lock

To: "Colin Cobb" <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Subject: RE: Tiger Trunk (Boot) lock
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:22:51 -0700
Colin,

As I recall, you have a MK-I.  If this is correct, you can probably get in
an access the trunk mechanism from inside the cockpit.....at least you can
on my car.  Try removing the metal covers for the convertible top and
raising the top.  If you are not too big, you can probably squeeze yourself
into the trunk and have a go at the backside of the lock mechanism.  As your
spouse seems to be mechanically inclined, maybe you should send her in to do
the job.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373