RE: Hardtop Bows

To: "STEPHEN SALATA USAET(UTC -04:00)"
Subject: RE: Hardtop Bows
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 08:47:16 -0400
There are a fair # of dead hard tops out there.  I would suggest you offer
$30-$50 for a set of bows and save yourself a day of torture.  I would have
responded but they mine are installed, they come arched and have hooks on
the end - thus they are hard to measure and/or accurately describe.

Anyone part out a hard top?