Tigers United XXIII Results

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, Alpines List <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tigers United XXIII Results
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 22:38:14 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who came to TUXXIII at Big Bear and everyone who
helped. Yes, Steve and I had fun and No, we did not relax until Sunday
night.  Just a quick note, on the Trophy Plaques for the winners.  I
can't believe that I didn't notice the mistake of XIII instead of
XXIII.  The prototype did say XXIII so we are trying to do something to
rectify the situation.  We are really sorry about this and we will have
more info. later.

Also, the following participants could not stay for the Sunday Night
Awards Banquet and were big winners.  We will be mailing the awards to
the following:
Ken Mattice - Concours Modified Tiger, 1st Place
Jeff Cushing - Concours Stock Tiger, 3rd Place
Chris & Karyn Williams - Concours Alpine Series I-V, 3rd Place & Longest
Rootes Drive
Congratulations!

and

We need to order two extra trophy plaques for Tiger Quiz, 4th Place, for
the two additional winners.
Please let me know who got the original trophy so we know who to mail
the other two to.

Results
Concours
Stock Tiger
1st - Dick Barker
2nd - Laura Ettinger
3rd - Jeff Cushing
4th - Joe & Georgia Smith

Personalized Tiger
1st - Karen & Ed Foster
2nd - John & Kelley Stithem
3rd - Colin & Ann Hook
4th - Bob Wright

Modified Tiger
1st - Ken Mattice
2nd - Bob Palmer
3rd - Tom McDaniel
4th  - Dennis & Carol Mancini

Alpine Series I-V
1st - Jim Hind
2nd - Chris & Karyn Williams
3rd - Steve Alcala & Peter Thomson

Other Rootes Vehicle
1st - "Ole" Olson

Tiger Quiz
1st - Dan Walters
2nd - Rick Mueller
3rd - Colin Hook
4th - Terry Taylor, Tom Hall, Dick Barker
5th - Karen Foster

Tiger Rally
1st - Driver:Jennifer Guerra, Navigator:Rob Guerra
2nd - Driver:Jerry VanDerpool, Navigator:Marlene VanDerpool
3rd - Driver: Lloyd Law, Navigator:Belle Law
4th - Driver:Darrell Mountjoy, Navigator:Sharon Mountjoy
5th - Driver:Larry Young,Navigator:Penny Young

Most Popular Car
Laura Ettinger

Autocross
Stock Tiger Men
1st - Terry Taylor 47.248
2nd - Rick McLeod 51.044
3rd - Matthew Taylor 52.202
4th - Joe Smith 53.334

Personalized Tiger Men
1st - Stan Clark 47.455
2nd - John Peterson 49.719
3rd - Rick Mueller 50.775
4th - Peter Phelps 51.034

Modified Tiger Men
1st - Dan Walters 47.483
2nd - Bob Palmer 48.134
3rd - Phil Cohen 48.674
4th - Bob Horwitz 49.271

Alpine Series I-V Men
1st - Rob Guerra 55.456
2nd - Steve Sage 57.474
3rd - Peter Thomson 58.685

Other Rootes Vehicle
1st - "Ole" Olson

Stock Tiger Women
1st - Nicole Valueff 51.555
2nd - Maria Taylor 51.590
3rd - Laura Ettinger 52.750

Personalized Tiger Women
1st - Deborah Phelps 54.994
2nd - Karen Foster 102.575

Alpine Series I-V Women
1st - Jennifer Guerra 55.296
2nd - Jane Sage 101.913

Special Awards
Longest Rootes Drive - Chris & Karyn Williams (Corbett, Oregon)

George Fallehy Trophy - Rick McLeod

Howie Schoenfeld Trophy - Dick Barker

Lord Rootes - Karen Foster