Re: Identification Dilema

To: "Steve Laifman" <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: Re: Identification Dilema
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 06:21:50 -0700
This is an Excelent Example of what I'm talking about.  Only a portion of this
list would be on the plaque, but when the interested party received the fax of
this information, they would have a wonderful pictures of what has been done,
where the parts came from, and where to get replacements should any ever be
needed.  Lets, say that in your example, that the overdrive that you installed
failed later due to the added horsepower of the Holbay equipment....Would be
nice to know for everyone else if this happened, and you then had to remove the
O.D. unit.  The details on file would be a fantastic source of information for
ALL Rootes owners.

Rich