Re: Book Report

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Book Report
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:39:29 -0700
At 12:27 PM 7/26/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Jim, et Listers,
>
>Oh, if only mistaking a Chevy small block for a Ford were Dave's only
>mistake!! ... Dave Friedman may be a great photographer and we are
certainly grateful for the
>historically important photos he is making available. However, I would
like to
>alert everyone on the list that perhaps Dave's memory of the Tiger's
>history is incomplete and inaccurate. I'm sure others on the list (Norm
Miller, Dick
>Barker, etc.) will have more to say about this from a much more informed
>position than I.
>
>Lifeless in San Diego,
>
>Bob

        I think that we're going to have to come up with the air fare for George
Boskoff from Maui to answer these questions and settle the arguments about
Shelby's participation in Tiger History.  As the guy who did the "real
work" on Ian's prototype, he represents the last hope of getting the
straight scoop from someone who was there at the time!!  I have reports of
George's recognition of a Tiger somewhere on the island of Maui within the
last couple of years.  Does Suni III have a budget for this kind of
expenditure, or do we wait for the next Tigers United.

Tom