RE: Engine Rebuild

To: rzimm@hhh.umn.edu, tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Engine Rebuild
From: "Kempinski, Rob" <KEMPIRO@mail.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 08:43:26 -0400
Randy

Fritz said
<My advice to you is to not use that timing chain set and purchase a
roller
<set."

I agree.  I purchased a double roller set  from Summit Racing.  Much
beefier and certainly more durable than the stock unit.  The double
teeth will also help keep the engine timing if you were to lose a tooth
from one of the gears.

Rob Kempinski
Northrop Grumman Technical Services
Phone (703) 713-4284