Re: Challenge

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Challenge
From: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:55:56 -0700
     Mike,

     You did it!  Found the following on the Web:

     The car used in the Public Broadcasting System series, The Prisoner,
     was a Lotus Seven S II. The prisoner claimed to have built it and could
     have because it was available as a kit in England. The license was
KAR120C,
     and Caterham.

Author:  Non-HP-MWood24020 (MWood24020@aol.com) at HP-ColSprings,mimegw5
Date:    8/6/98 3:47 PM

<<  I suggested that one of our Tiger regulars
instead showed up in his KAR-120C replica, and asked if any of you trivia types
out there knew what type of car that would be. >>
By any chance, is that the plate of Patrick McGoohan's (sic) Lotus 7 on the old
BBC series "The Prisoner"?
Mike Wood