Re: Challenge

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: Re: Challenge
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 13:07:19 -0500
Hello Steve,

        The last time that we were in England we happened to be in Keswick, in
the
Lake District, when Fisher came across an auto museum.  They featured KAR
120C, so I just wonder which Lotus this is supposed to be.

        In the same vein, we also visited  'The Village'.  It is situated at
Portmeirion, and there is a whole industry there.  'The Village' is
collection of buildings, and beautiful (chaotic) gardens, set out like a
village.  It was built by Sir Clough William-Ellis, as his ideal village.
It is referred to, by the locals, as The Italian Village, and really looks
spectacular.

        I was able to 'con' the manager of one of the stores (The Prisoner
Store)
situated in the 'village' out of the last of his posters of KAR 120C.
Actually it was the first one they had, and was in the window display, and
since he didn't have any more he couldn't sell me one.  So, being very
cheeky, I persuaded him that Fisher would prefer one that had been used in
the store anyway.  It now resides in our home in Texas, along with lots of
Prisoner memorabillia.

        Just wish I could get my hands on a 'Rover', to keep the deer off my
vegetable garden.

        Be seeing you!

        Elizabeth (Number to be assigned)