Re: FW: VB Windshields

To: brad.parlee@edc.ge.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: VB Windshields
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 13:15:45 EDT
Oh,  there are shims under the windshield???   I never had mine off, but I've
always had a problem with the driver side leaning back at too much of an
angle.  The result is that the spacing is very incorrect  between the
windshield and the chrome vent window frame on the door.

I adjusted the vent frame backward as much as possible and it was still too
tight a fit.  I considered loosening the windshield frame and sticking some
kind of wedges under one side, but was afraid to break something.

If there are supposedl to be wedges of some sort under there I would really
appreciate any information anyone has on them.
                                               Thanks,   Mark L.