Re: TAC

To: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Subject: Re: TAC
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 17:45:24 -0700
Tim,
I feel really very bad for the new owner of that MK2 Alger, it is a very
beautiful car, I looked at it for someone last year, sad part is that the
owners knew that it was not the real thing, to then have the Balls to
auction the car.. Is beyond me, the legal ramifications and exposure, must
be tremendous.
If this was a Ferrari or a Cobra, WOW people would be all over them, and in
fact the value of the car should not dictate prosecution or not, but rather
the intent of the act...

TAC is great, but needs wider exposure and also for our European and all
around the Globe Friends as well..

See Ya'        Jan....