Re: Re-TAC

To: <BOBCARNUT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Re-TAC
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:48:22 -0700
Bob,
I am sure you have the real thing, the fakes are not that common YET we
hope.
There has been much discussion regarding the publication of such a manual,
but the general feelings were that it might just provide a larger and more
complete resource for the re-body guys, to finish of their master pieces.
As I understand there will be TAC @ TE/AE and some people in your neck of
the woods are apparently just about to be certified for TAC inspection.
I do believe that us TIGER philes have to get together and back a TAC
program, by all the clubs, here and around the world, and we will all
benefit, and worst case scenario, the value will go up...
And yes this is a great forum of information, and yes Norm really started it
all, and his book is the single best resource, that is until VOLUME 2, comes
out soon, 16 chapters and 478 pages I understand, lots of restoration
material ( I don't know specifics, just trying to push Norman along to do it
soon ) Hi Hi Hi!!

Good Luck, and enjoy your new ride..

See Ya'             Jan....