RE: Engine Rebuild 2

To: "Randy Zimmermann" <rzimm@hhh.umn.edu>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Engine Rebuild 2
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:58:54 -0700
Randy,

Good luck on your project. From what I have head, the Mallory is a good one.
I have an Accel dual point in my Tiger.  What I am looking at doing at some
point in the future is to replace the dual point with a re-built FoMoCo
stock distributor and use a Pertronics Ignitor.  That particular set-up will
run about $40 for the distributor and $75 for the Ignitor.

Noticed your PS on the suspension, etc.  One suggestion would be to have
your front cross-member reinforced before you assemble the front end if you
have not already done so.  Good idea if you have everything disassembled at
this point.

Allan
B9472373