RE: Fuel Efficiency

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Efficiency
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 12:53:25 -0700
Mark,

You are right and I do not think you are crazy.  I probably should be
getting much better mileage, but just have not had time to check it out.
Heck, it runs and runs well at this point.  Will definitely mess with it
later.  Me personally, I think it has a great deal to do with the hi-revs
associated with the 3.96 rear end.  I am more than willing to bet this will
start another but very useful thread.

Regards,

Allan