Re: Fuel Efficiency

To: JAN HARDE <harde@cyberesc.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Efficiency
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 22:23:45 -0700
Colin wonders where I got the quarter.  Jan gives away my
secret assets, so know the Feds will be after me. Bob is
still mad because I didn't
give proper homage to his pair of Tiger-Striped boxing
shorts.

Bottom line, If you can't please everybody, all the time,
and this bothers you - well your in the wrong game.

Now for the facts:

Colin exaggerates, I do have a quarter.  Had it a long
time.  Probably won't ever spend it.

I do NOT have a quarter mile track!  It's a half mile.

I just laid off my R&D department due to an inadequate
"Mission Statement".  Besides, he wanted a 25 cent raise

Jan exaggerated again, the MkI does not have a 5 g
acceleration, only 2 g's (with the strap-on boosters), but
that's measured vertically.  It's the deceleration that is 5
g's. (Brick wall at end of track)

The Tiger Limo's are not TAC'd because they were made with
two original Tigers. joined in tandem, and the rules don't
cover double maker's marks, even with original rivets.

The "Lord" is only an honorary title, as a US citizen can
not hold a foreign nobility title.  Just a gesture on Her
Majesty's part for preventing an indescretion that gentlemen
do not discuss.  Besides, who wears garters, now-a-days?

My assistant's name is Monicle, not Moniker, because of his
eye appliance.

Please do not send any money for time-share investment.  SEC
regulations require you obtain a prospectus first.  Past
performance does not guarantee future results.

Have a great weekend, and regardless of it's name, avoid
Laboring if at all possible.

{9->

Steve
--