Volvo Fans

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Volvo Fans
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 13:46:54 -0400

     While I was at the local "pick your part" yard looking for a few
     things for my Jeep, I happened to spot their Volvo department.  There
     was only one metal fan in the lot, but the shroud and radiator were
     still in place, so I couldn't see it very well.  I think it was
     mounted on a fluid drive clutch.  I felt around the front as best I
     could, but the bolt pattern didn't feel quite right.  The engine had
     an "848" sticker on it.  The car had been highly modified aft of the
     doors, no doubt resulting in it's presence in this fine establishment.
      No numbers, but the body seemed to be of 140 vintage.

     Is there a chance that this is the right fan, the one discussed a few
     weeks back?

     Stu