Tiger for sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
 For Sale:

 1965 Mk I Tiger, B9470735, TAC # 214, Rebuilt motor (289 5 bolt) rebuilt
trans, rebuilt rearend (3:07s soft locker), Dale's rear disc kit. Teched
crossmember all new bushings, Quick rack # Mthree, MGB steering arms,
Braided flexlines front and rear, Dales 450# front springs and carrera
shocks, new rear leafs, weld on rear bars, MkII alternator assembly, Pauls
radiator, Tiger lo-rise and valve covers, Hard top, soft top (not
installed), Roll bar (installed), 4 point belts. Have all original
paperwork from original owner (I'm the third) ID plate still has original
rivits, Engine bay is back to original color (#39 Carnival Red) but body
is Brown, Car needs paint and Interior, Frame has been checked out and is
perfect, body has a few small dent's. Factory Clock, Amp Guage, Talbot Jr,
Motorola radio (loose but have factory paperwork). This car is very quick
stops on a dime and handles like a dream. Please e-mail or call @
510-791-8332 hm , or work @ 650-725-9340. asking price is 15K
Bill Martin

p.s. I don't have a choice I have to sell it.