RE: Tiger for sale

To: "Dennis Crimmins" <Crimmins@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger for sale
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:47:04 -0700
Dennis,

Suggest you give a call to Smitty, who runs a Sunbeam shop down here in San
Diego.  He has LOTS of old parts in stock or usually knows where to find
them.  He can be reached at 619-233-7937.

Now, if you were coming down today, I would invite you to this evening's
club meeting: suds, good fellowship and more suds!

Regards,

Allan