Tiger For Sale

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Tiger For Sale
From: hoftiger <hoftiger@cinci.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:58:38 -0400
For a variety of reasons, mostly airplane hobby related, I am going to
part with my toy.

1966 Tiger MK1a  B382000270  JAL 660305
2000 miles on complete restoration (not a professional restoration- I
did it myself but it is very nice), 2 tops, new 289 with full boat stuff
including holly, weiand intake, roller rockers, 6 blade fan, thick core
Indiana radiator (runs cool even in 90 degree Cincinnati traffic),
rebuilt wide ratio transmission, complete new front end, all new brakes,
master cylinder, brake cylinders, clutch – essentially everything
mechanical is new or rebuilt except rear end itself, spax shocks, quad
shock setup, Black Emerald paint, new tan interior, roll bar, full
racing harness, new dash, crash pad, tops, Panasport mags, You name it.
Have all stock parts for 260 to return to stock if desired  and stock
wheels.

Will be able to see at October TE/AE United in Maryland – I’m driving it
out so it will shortly have 4000 miles on restoration. Will be placing
in Hemmings in November when I return prior to putting to bed for the
winter.

$15,000

Curt Hoffman  683-8571 (e)  634-1604 (d)