RE: Think !!!

To: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>, Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: Think !!!
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:53:34
Theo,

I think you may have hit on the reason for certain, what we might tactfully
call, "peculiarities" in the Laifman's postings. Maybe the medical
community would be interested in studying the long-term effects of
isopropyl alcohol consumption on humans. Kind of reminds me of the joke
about the dog drinking gasoline; wonder when Steve is going to run out of
alcohol?? Most disturbing is the fact that, to most of us anyway, isopropyl
alcohol tastes worse than ethylene glycol which, last time I looked, was an
ingredient in my favorite soft drink.

Have a nice day (you too Steve ;>)

Bob

At 11:35 AM 9/30/98 -0600, Theo Smit wrote:
>Think harder.
>
>Isopropanol (isopropyl alcohol) is commonly known as rubbing alcohol.
>Ethanol, when diluted with water and with potato residue added, is vodka.
>
>Don't drink rubbing alcohol, it's bad for you.
>
>Theo Smit
>tsmit@novatel.ca
>B382002705

Bob Palmer