Re: Thermostat housing

To: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Subject: Re: Thermostat housing
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 09:44:37 -0700
Hello Theo,

If I were you, I'd try to install a Heli-coil in the bad bolt hole. You can buy
a kit for
different sizes at most large auto stores. The process is to drill the hole a
littles
larger and use the tap supplied with the kit to tap the hole slightly larger.
You then
screw in a coil that looks like a spring and you are then back to the original,
desired
thread size, and it is just as strong as it was originally. Takes about and
hour.

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                          Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                   4635 Viewridge Ave.