Re: Excerpts & Comments

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Excerpts & Comments
From: "Keith D. Ballard" <kdbsd@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 11:12:08 -0700
Yipes, Dr. Bob....Robert Hooke yet?  Well let me introduce you to James Clerk
Maxwell (1831-79) the physicist who formulated a theory of electromagnetic
waves 20 years before they were discovered.  How did he come up with his
innovative ideas?  Often by engaging in pretend conversations with his dog
Tobi.  I'm going to recommend his method to you, Dr. Bob,  Revolutionary new
notions about how to lengthen/shape your rod are beginning to swirl up from
your subconscious mind, but they are so surprising and controversial you may
need to talk them over with imaginary friends who have no stubborn expectations
about where your future lies. Your friends in SD ( and I count myself one of
them) know, and wish you well.

Tak'en a coffee break in SD
keith ballard