Re: Tiger dash

To: edalsj@igs.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger dash
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:54:51 EDT

<< I was advised that early Tigers really did come with black vinyl dashes,
 à la Alpine. Were wooden dashes an option for these cars, and at what
 number did wooden dashes become standard?

As you already know, the first cars did come through with vinyl dashes. I was
not aware (as outlined by a response which I unfortunately deleted) that these
early cars also had rubber mats instead of carpeting. I am not sure this is
accurate. I believe all Tigers had carpet from the factory and have never
heard this before.
Mike Wood
B382002273