Re: What to do?

To: Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: What to do?
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 06:28:43 -0700
If it was a Tiger when you started, it will be a Tiger when you finish.
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to leave "gaps & holes" when you've
gone this far to restore your "baby".

Make sure that any hole is not neeeded for something (important or
not)and buy grommets from one of our Sunbeam suppliers. Weld your gaps
and off you go!!

ps. Could a PO have been mucking about the engine & trans at some point
in time? Was the car in a wreck?

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968