Re: Electronic ignition

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 07:02:48 -0700
I've put in a Mallory Unilite on my 289 and it works just fine. It
wasn't a bear to install, and it doesn't look "unusual" (read; out of a
Star Trek set..) Call Sam...

Sam Solace
Century Performance Center
 "check us on the web"
Homepage =      "http://www.centuryperformance.com";

(702) 770-1057     Order, Help and Tech Line

The Racer's SOURCE for Parts, Tech, and more... To get on our e-mail
list, send a request back to us.
FREE Classifieds, Newsgroup, Tech Zone, Online Ordering and more ...

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968