Re: Top Installation

To: "jay peterson" <japeterson@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Top Installation
From: "Jim Morrison" <jpmorrison@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 07:18:37 -0500
Jay,

The side flaps of the top  must not be under the side Al pieces or the top
will not go down or rip trying.  There should be a snap on each side to snap
down the side flaps.  As best as I can tell,  you can not stop the water
from getting into that area.  The secret is to have it get out again.  There
are drain tubes in the bottom of that area.  Be sure they are open and can
drain.

Hope this helps.

Jim Morrison