Dr. No and C.A.T.

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dr. No and C.A.T.
From: Phyrman5@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:17:15 EST
Hello to all. I am gald a few of you were able to get the Dr. No Ser 2 (in
diguise as a ser5) Alpine, I need to get a couple more and repaint to my
colour.
Now onto CAT.
Yes, Dan Walters was elected to President to the club and Jeff Cushing was
also nominated for the position. I have heard of the reason for the by-law,
but I really can't recall why, it was before I was in the club. We get 10 - 20
people at meetings
and no one wants to be in the leadership, why? Those that show up have a good
time BSing and the like. I hope that those with concerns would show up to
voice them so we can iron out these potential problems instead of just airing
them out in cyberspace. I hope I did not offend anyone, that is not my bag, I
want to have a better club so we can continue keeping or Marque on the road.
thanks for listening.
Bruce Davis    VP- C.A.T.