Re: Advise desired

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Advise desired
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:03:42 -0800
Jim,

Common problem and a dilemma, great solution: JC Whitney sells an XLNT
antenna that is used allot by Street Rodders, it mounts under the car on the
frame rails.
No drilling needed, works super.
Pep Boys also has them sometimes.
Not expensive, and better than a DRILL job.

Good Luck, and Happy Holidays...

Jan Harde..