RE: Advise desired

To: "'James E. Pickard'" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Advise desired
From: Dave Binkley <dbinkley@argotech.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:05:41 -0800
Jim,  with regards to antenna's, check out
http://www.dakotadigital.com/products/untenna.htm  this is an antenna which
does not require external mounting.  I don't have any experience with it,
but am thinking about using it for the same reasons as you mentioned.  Oh
yeah, check out the picture of the antenna real carefully.  With a picture
of a tiger on it and the word CAT, well, you just gotta use it!

Dave