Blower

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Blower
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:09:52 -0500
Folks,
        I hear it is getting cold up north.  I am
presently sweating from working under the dash.  I
figured I should get my heater working for those
3 days in Feburary when it gets down to 40.  I
turned the blower on and very little air came
out.  By removing three 1/4" bolts, the blower
came right out.  The intake of the blower
was completely clogged with leaves.

        You might consider checking for blockage
if your Tiger (or Alpine too) is breathless.

        Note that I already had the car/screen
air valve assy out and the defroster hoses were
also out of the way.  Don't know if you will
have to remove the valve assy first.  In any
case it is held on by two nuts on 1/4" studs.
Of course the control cable has to be disconnected.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others