Re: Blower

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Blower
From: "John Crawley" <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:27:43 -0700
Sorry I do not know the year. I bought it at a swap meet. It was brand new
and labeled "Falcon". The reason I bought it is that when I saw it I
thought that it was a TIGER part until I read the label. The dimensions are
the same but just a fraction of an inch larger in diameter and about 3/4
inch longer. It of course did not have the bracket between the two case
halves but one from an old TIGER blower motor was easily adapted by filing
out the hole to a larger dia. If I remember correctly I had to use the Ford
Squirrel cage because the diameter of the motor shaft was larger than the
old TIGER one.
Hope this helps.
Jc

CoolVT@aol.com on 12/14/98 09:46:41 PM