Re: Speedometer light

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Speedometer light
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:03:16 -0800 (PST)
>Now the next problem.  Got the turn signals working properly from the
>left side.  Forgot to move the canceling mechanism to the left as well
>yesterday.  While checking everything out I realize the right rear turn
>signal isn't working.  Bulb is OK (swapped it with the left side with no
>change in results).  Everything else works properly.  Any suggestions?
>
>Jim Pickard
>B9473298

Jim, you can check your ground with the two wing nuts that hold on the tail
light assembly.  sometimes they get rusty right where the wing nut meets
the metal on the inside of the rear fender.  I removed my light assem. and
used sand paper to remove the rust and corrosion, after that it worked
okay.
Also if the bolt stud is rusty you might want to clean that with a wire brush.
See if that works for you, regards Armand

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie