Re: Speedometer light

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Speedometer light
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:05:34 -0800

"James E. Pickard" wrote:

> .......... While checking everything out I realize the right rear turn
> signal isn't working.  Bulb is OK (swapped it with the left side with no
> change in results).  Everything else works properly.  Any suggestions?
>
> Jim Pickard
> B9473298

Jim,

The solution is easy, don't make any right turns.  You can get anywhere you
want, in a city, by just turning left enough times.  Actually, it would
have been better, and safer, if your left was out and the right worked.
Making only right turns is even safer and quicker  {9->

Actually, joking aside, more accidents occur in left turns than right
turns.  My 90 year old mother is still driving fine, but has had a few
fender dings making - left turns!  We (sister and I) advised she only turn
right on recommendation of Highway Patrol and Auto Club.  Takes a little
longer, but is a LOT safer.  But, not only don't my kids not listen to my
advice, neither does my mother (or, I suppose the Tiger List).

I don't get no respect!

Steve

P.S.  Try cleaning the contacts on the right side bulb holder.   Use a volt
meter starting at the rear and working forward until you find voltage.  The
problem is in the circuits prior.

--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >