RE: Scenic Lake Lloyd

To: <STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Scenic Lake Lloyd
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 18:32:20 -0800
Great Story Stu and VERY well told I might add.  You tak'in lessons from the
CobMiester?

As a suggestion for revenge, how's about a surprise trip to a day spa to be
prodded, tousled and otherwise tortured.......at least that is what us
fellas would think.

Just make sure the girls give monetary tips to that guy serving them
champagne named Francois with the phony French accent.....'cause the silk
thong and the abs are most probably real!

Sounds to me like your brides REALLY deserve it.  I for one, would go all
out for this revenge!

Congratulations and Regards,

Allan
B9472373