Re: Tire Help

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tire Help
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:00:38 -0800

I recently bought tires for our Volvo.  In the process I spoke with
Michelin
directly and inquired about my Alpine and '73 Porsche.  They told me that
their
only distributor of tires for those cars is Coker Tires.  You've probably
seen ads
by Coker showing white walls and other tires for classic cars.  I hear they
are
expensive.  But, if you are looking for tires taller than 50's ;*)  you
might try them.

Jay