RE: Tire Help

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Tire Help
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:31:33 -0700
Aren't the BFG TA's 'S' speed rated? Seems to me that a 351 Tiger should exceed
the design speed on those (105 mph) in around 10 seconds...

Yokohama makes their A032 in 215/50 - R13, but it's an autocross-oriented tire.
Don't know if that's OK with you (from a tread life point of view), but the
tread it puts on the road is probably about twice as effective as any TA (the
regular kind, not R1's) ever made.

Happy belated new year to all from the great white frozen @#$%^# North,

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705

        [Theo Smit]  <Jay's message about Coker>