Air cleaner prices

To: Tiger News Group <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Air cleaner prices
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 21:10:41 -0500
I can tell you that during the Eureka United, there were, I think, two
reconditioned ones for sale in the $250 range, and I got one of them.

They’ve been advertised in the past for as much as $600, and if someone
can wrangle the Ebay part away for $200/250, they honestly can’t go
wrong.

Keep in mind that Tiger Thomas might still sell his aluminum version
with Tiger wing nut. They used to be in the $125/150 range. If he
doesn’t, I still have one of his in the box, if anyone is interested.