Frozen Engine?

To: Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frozen Engine?
From: Douglas Clark <Dclark@microcide.com>
Date: 18 Jan 99 16:25:11 -0800
I've just purchased a Tiger that hasn't run for 18 years. It has front end
damage and the radiator was destroyed, but it was running 18 years ago. So...I
want to see if the engine is frozen. I'm going to drop the oil pan, pull the
plugs, and squirt some oil into the cylinders as well as on top of the heads. I
think I will start cranking it over by hand before I try the starter motor.
What is the best way to make sure I don't damage the engine? Does anyone have
any advice/experience with this?

Doug C.