Re: Stub axle carrier

To: dbinkley@argotech.com
Subject: Re: Stub axle carrier
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 00:57:13 EST
Dave

There is an old STOA tech tech that was reprinted in Tiger Tales
that tells you everything you ever wanted to know about the
process.

I also send a rather lenthy memo to Herb Mosley about fulcrum
pins, how to  check them, including removing the A-arms,
and why YOU SHOULD NOT USE DELRON OR ANY SUCH
FULCRUM BUSHINGS UNLESS YOU ARE ACTUALLY
RACING!!!!!  STICK WITH THE STEEL RUBBER BUSHINGS.

Without belaboring the point, the solid bushings are the source
of the many fulcrum pin failures (including my own).  Its a long
article, but I will snail mail you a copy if you want.