Re: Centerforce Clutches

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Subject: Re: Centerforce Clutches
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:47:15 -0800
I have a centerforce dual friction clutch behind a 427 with 450 hp. My 100 pound
wife has no trouble shifting or holding the clutch at stop signs. It is truly
amazing. I am also using a McCleod hydraulic throwout bearing which probably
helps. Shifting at 6000 rpm does take more force, but the screaming of the
engine gets your adrenaline going enough that you don't really notice the
difference. It is also just a quick jab to shift.

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.