Re: Dual Master Cylinder

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com, wallym@ozemail.com.au
Subject: Re: Dual Master Cylinder
From: ZUKPJ86@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:22:03 EST
In a message dated 2/10/99 10:43:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jamesbrt@mindspring.com writes:

<<       Considering fabricating the gas tank.  Mean while I will just
 mount the power brake unit assembly on the  trunk floor.
 James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others >>
You may already be familar with this place, but an interesting place for fuel
tanks might be fuel-safe. They apparently can make a custom size fuel tank for
your application. I've never talked with them directly, so I don't know
prices.
Website----http://www.fuelsafe.com/index.html

I've been toying with the idea of putting a cell on the trunk floor, much as
you described to eliminate the header pipe at the back of the car.