gas tank sender

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: gas tank sender
From: "Arnie Sugar" <asugar@hongwest.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:26:55 -0800
Re: From: "Schotland" <gary@schotland.com>
Subject: parts for sale

Gary et listers,

Hmm, seeing your gas tank sender for sale reminds me of a minor problem
I've had for years, my fuel gauge never quite gets to "full" around the 11
gallon mark (I've also been told my elevator doesn't go to the top floor),
but only reaches around 7-8 on a full tank. It goes down from there, and
seems accurate at the low end.  Is this a sinking/leaking float ? Does the
sender come with a float ? Any suggestions ? (as if I could stem the
inevitable tide of helpful hints and dead chicken stories...)

Arnie Sugar
B38200155