RE: secret formula

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: secret formula
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 21:06:35 -0700
I don't have it in front of me, but I'm pretty sure it goes something like this:

Procedure for Raising the Hood:

1. Undo the snaps and zippers that fasten the hood cover and fold the cover
forwards.
2. Pull the hood out of its storage space, taking care not to snag it on the
hood frame, as it's folded quite intricately.
3. Unfold the metal frame arms to the forward position and attach the front
header to the folding extensions.
4. Pull the hood all the way forward, engaging the folding extensions in the
windshield header. Hook the over-center clasps onto the windshield header and
press firmly into place.

Procedure for Lowering the Hood:
1. Lowering of the hood is done in the reverse sequence of the procedure
described above.

(as Theo ducks and runs for cover)

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705 - caught in the rain with the top down at least once.

        []  <snip>