RE: secret formula

To: TSmit@novatel.ca
Subject: RE: secret formula
From: FRANK_BONIFAZI@HP-FtCollins-om4.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:32:00 -0700
     Bob,

     I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has difficulty getting
     the top to lie down properly. This is especially annoying when using
     the tonnoue(sp) cover.

     I thought you guys up there in Canada always go for the "took" before
     soxs.

     Ciao,

     Frank Bonifazi
     B9472682LRXFE

Author:  Non-HP-TSmit (TSmit@novatel.ca) at HP-ColSprings,shargw4
Date:    3/9/99 8:30 AM

Bob, and Bob,

I know, and I apologize for trying to be funny in responding to this desperate
cry for help from the wilds. I myself find putting the top away in a neat manner
a challenge, and I've tried folding it a bunch of different ways. I can
generally get stuff put away reasonably well (using the
fold-the-header-under-the-bows method) but I always end up with one of the side
window bars lying across the plastic rear window, where it will scratch the
window. My solution has been to get a heavy sock (we have lots here in Canada)
and slide it over the end of the bar. I suppose a golf club cover would do as
well.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705