Re: Ken Mattice, are you out there?

To: KENMATTICE@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ken Mattice, are you out there?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:05:25 EST
In a message dated 3/27/99 6:44:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, KENMATTICE
writes:

<< Sure, I would be glad to do so.. There are two versions of what I have..One
retains the leaf springs w/ a little trick and the other option is coil
over...
 Can't do it now, but will try to do it Sunday morning...
 Regards
 Ken Mattice >>
Thanks, Ken.
BTW, I was speaking with Tom Hall last night and he informed me that your car
is now up at Bruce Griggs' for some front suspension re-design. I guess Bruce
also did the rear end, not Kent Stacy. You'll have to fill us in on that work-
in-progress, too!
Mike