Re: Ken Mattice, are you out there?

To: KENMATTICE@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ken Mattice, are you out there?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:18:08 EST
In a message dated 3/28/99 11:10:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, KENMATTICE
writes:

<< Sorry to be so long but you asked for this kind of punishment. This
probably doesn't help much w/o seeing it and of course, I wasn't able to
explain it from an engineering perspective.... >>
Ken-
No need to apologize, I really appreciate the time spent explaining.
I feel the same way about suspension set-up and used to spend some time up at
Griggs' when I had my 5.0 Mustang speaking with him and trying to learn as
much as possible. From my motorcycle racing days, I have always been a
proponent of suspension travel, well damped and controlled, as being key to
making tires stick.
Is your car currently at Bruce's shop? Maybe when you collect it, I can see it
up at Sears Point..
Mike