Re: Contact Cement - Dashes and Dashtops

To: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, <kevnmeek@netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Contact Cement - Dashes and Dashtops
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 12:40:18 -0700
    Jay, the arms are the easy part, they will be the ones holding the beers
from the body of the friends that show up when the that rack of Suds opens
up.  the real tricky part is growing the prehensile tails that will be
reaquired !!!!

Good luck

Rich
Way to busy to keep up with the Alpine and tiger lists lately...but I had to
answer this!...8-)