Free parts

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Free parts
From: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@traveller.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:45:36 -0500 (CDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
I have a front nose off of a 66 Tiger that will be soon going to the
scrap metal pile. I cut this off of a car that I rebodied for someone
about 10-12 years ago. The bottom half is rusty but the top around the
headlights and hinge header is straight and solid. If anyone is
interested let me know where to cut it and I will send it to them. I only
ask that you pay a little labor and dthe shipping. This woul be great to
fix a car that is crunched above the front apron.

By the way, I don't know the serial numbers of therebody as it was a long
time ago but if someone has all of their CAT newsletters they may be able
to determine the number. The particular car was at one time a CAT cover
story(1980-1985 range?). It was in Lousiana, had GOD awlful flares, was
painted red, white and blue. The rebody was on a 67 SV and is now in
Huntsville, AL. Painted a burgandy color with tan interior and top. The
car owner is trying to pass it off as a real Tiger.

Bill Gullatt
67 SV Alpine
Madison, AL