Girling Hydraulics

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Girling Hydraulics
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 07:35:56 -0700
--------------884204B35A942E1A667F136F

'Beamers,

I saw a link to a company that is in the hydraulics stainless steel
sleeving business.  I wrote for a reply on our own Girling issues,
including the servo.  I did get back the reply, and am forwarding to the
list for those who may need this service.  The information about that
servo piston rod seal fix is of particular interest, because this is
where the MkIIA servo's go bad so often.  Notice your hydraulic level
dropping?

Anyway, his e-mail address is:
   Ronald Karp <karps@eee.org>

And he is located in Southern California.

Personally, I have not had experience with his work, but he seems to
understand our design, have reasonable prices, and will do the work.

For what it's worth.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                         _/
                    _/_/_/

--------------884204B35A942E1A667F136F