Ahagggggggggggg!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Ahagggggggggggg!
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 17:59:55 -0400
Folks,
        Blue smoke, fairly large quantities comming out
of the passenger side exhaust, expecially when I let off
the gas.  The only good thing is people do not tailgate
so bad now.  Motor also running a bit rough.  Hard to tell
if I am running on 7 as there is still adequate power.
Idles at 600 RPM OK.  Oil level slightly low. Will pull
the plugs as soon as the motor cools off.  Any one want
to make a prediction?
        Anyone know an easy way to determine the difference
between a bad valve seal verses a bad oil ring before
dissamembly?  Probably less than 60K miles on the 351C.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others