Re: Ahagggggggggggg!

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ahagggggggggggg!
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:09:50 -0400
At 11:46 PM 5/17/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Sounds like your valve seals have given up.  ...
>Dave.....heading towards Nashville (Indiana) Friday.
Dave,
        The valve seals are aftermarket teflon that
required machining to install.  I will pull the valve covers
and check it out this weekend.  I have an air compressor
and a spark plug adapter to hold the valves as well as a
top side valve spring compressor (that puts blisters on my
 fingers as I screw it down.)
       I tried commuting today without going into overdrive.
Will check a couple of the plugs tonight to see it it
helped with the cold plug problem.  Still have the smoke
a bit when I stop in traffic.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others